- Babies under 9 months of age are free to attend Music Together classes with a registered sibling.
- Siblings, cousins and friends from out of town, 9 months old through kindergarten age, who are not registered, can visit a class for free once during a session, based on availability.
- Each additional visit will be $15 and is subject to space availability and our approval.
- We would love for you to bring other family members to class - babies, older siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles, as well as special family friends or nannies.
- It's the model of live family music making that we want to set for the children and the presence of their special people in their class always makes the children proud.
- Older children always add to the quality of the class.
- Babies of any age will benefit from the exposure to a musically rich and stimulating setting we create.
- Please always let us know that you will be bringing someone, by talking to your teacher or emailing us, so we can check whether space is available.